If the Mueller report were sold in book stores, in what section would it be located?

My pick is fiction.

Update:

“He has written an absolute disaster of a report which stands justice on its head, both constitutional justice and Department of Justice regulations. He produces this steaming pile of crap that is forever going to be known as the Mueller report.” -Rush Limbaugh

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Since the entire witch hunt was fiction you’ll find it by the Hillary Clinton books

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

It is sold in bookstores.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

So you'd take Rush Limbaugh's word over Mueller's? It's little wonder you're so confused.

• sam
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

next to bible fiction

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Say, wasn't Mueller your god and savior before the results of his investigation came out?

• 8 months ago

Why do you say that? Trump being innocent is finally seeping in?

Oh I see, you disagree with some of it. Everyone wants to remind me that Mueller is a Republican. But every time I tell them about Never-Trumper Republicans, they act like I'm talking about the tooth fairy.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 8 months ago

The reference section. Our intelligence agencies are not a joke like president clown tries to make them out to be.

• 8 months ago

Have you actually read it? All 448 pages of it? If not, then you aren't qualified to make that judgement.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.