If the Mueller report were sold in book stores, in what section would it be located?

My pick is fiction.

“He has written an absolute disaster of a report which stands justice on its head, both constitutional justice and Department of Justice regulations. He produces this steaming pile of crap that is forever going to be known as the Mueller report.” -Rush Limbaugh

Favorite Answer

Since the entire witch hunt was fiction you’ll find it by the Hillary Clinton books

It is sold in bookstores.

So you'd take Rush Limbaugh's word over Mueller's? It's little wonder you're so confused.

• sam

next to bible fiction

• mokrie

Say, wasn't Mueller your god and savior before the results of his investigation came out?

Why do you say that? Trump being innocent is finally seeping in?

Oh I see, you disagree with some of it. Everyone wants to remind me that Mueller is a Republican. But every time I tell them about Never-Trumper Republicans, they act like I'm talking about the tooth fairy.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

The reference section. Our intelligence agencies are not a joke like president clown tries to make them out to be.

Have you actually read it? All 448 pages of it? If not, then you aren't qualified to make that judgement.