Is Scotland a beautiful country to visit?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely! I grew up in Scotland. I have been to multiple places around the globe but not to be biased or anything but Scotland has the most perfectly balance place. You have the highland, you have the lowland. You have a city, you have a forest. Full of History and you can create history here.

I believe the only thing that I would give a cons to Scotland is the weather. Other than that, they have great pubs, good food and friendly but formal people

• Login to reply the answers
  • In my opinion it's got a reputation of being beautiful but it's not, just green hills but no better than anywhere else in the country and the people are rough, if you want to visit the UK fly to Southampton then take the ferry to the isle of wight and stay there, that's the most beautiful part of the uk

• John P
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, but not all parts. And that applies also to many countries.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes i was stationed at RAF Leuchars Near St Andrews in Fife one of the Most beautiful places in Scotland

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, but the weather is frequently really awful!

• 8 months ago

Most of it is.

• 8 months ago

It certainly is! I am English, and I visit Scotland whenever I can. I used to be able to go mountain walking, backpacking, and camping, but my joints won't let me do that any more, but I still like Scotland. It's mainly the history that attracts me, but the landscapes are a definite plus for me!

• A C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes it is

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the pond is weird

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

i guess if you're drunk everywhere is beautiful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.