Is Scotland a beautiful country to visit?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely! I grew up in Scotland. I have been to multiple places around the globe but not to be biased or anything but Scotland has the most perfectly balance place. You have the highland, you have the lowland. You have a city, you have a forest. Full of History and you can create history here.

I believe the only thing that I would give a cons to Scotland is the weather. Other than that, they have great pubs, good food and friendly but formal people

• In my opinion it's got a reputation of being beautiful but it's not, just green hills but no better than anywhere else in the country and the people are rough, if you want to visit the UK fly to Southampton then take the ferry to the isle of wight and stay there, that's the most beautiful part of the uk

• John P

Yes, but not all parts. And that applies also to many countries.

Yes i was stationed at RAF Leuchars Near St Andrews in Fife one of the Most beautiful places in Scotland

• Cogito

Yes, but the weather is frequently really awful!

Most of it is.

It certainly is! I am English, and I visit Scotland whenever I can. I used to be able to go mountain walking, backpacking, and camping, but my joints won't let me do that any more, but I still like Scotland. It's mainly the history that attracts me, but the landscapes are a definite plus for me!

• A C

Yes it is

the pond is weird

i guess if you're drunk everywhere is beautiful