Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 7 months ago

How many times did a bird poop on you?

Like actually poop on you? For me, like 4 times. It pooped 2 times on my school uniform shirt and once on my school uniform skirt, and once on my shoes (not uniform thank god). Its happening way too often and i'm so annoyed. Is this normal?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

She did it just the once before I sent her home back t her mother

• 7 months ago

Having a parrot, this happens quite often. We've taught her how to poop on demand before we pick her up off the cage but she still lets loose sometimes. We make sure not to wear good clothes when she's on our shoulders.

My favorite though, was driving to work one day and a seagull swooped low over my car, dropping a bomb on my hood that splattered up my windshield in a beautiful fan pattern. It looked like an entire milkshake was thrown at my car.

• 7 months ago

Lol you must hang out under lots of trees and telephone wires.

• 7 months ago

Pigeon poop

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I got pooped on by a bird smack dab on the back of my hand. I sat there and freaked out while my mom cleaned it up with tissues and sanitizer. Thank God for moms. Apparently it's good luck, looks like you've got a lot of it!

• 7 months ago

a chicken took a crap when it was balancing on my head if that counts

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

none that i rernernber, thats weird, they dont seern to do that where i arn

• 7 months ago

Just once. That was enough. It was a gull and they are pretty big birds.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I used to have a parakeet. He’d perch on my shoulder a lot and poop on me a lot.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

sounds like bad karma

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.