promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

Why did Theresa May invite Trump to the United Kingdom for a state visit when she is getting backlash from many people in her country?

She should know better that Trump isn’t welcome anywhere and she invited him anyway. Shame on her.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

May could or "may" be replaced at any minute, so what is to lose?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump invited himself. May couldn't say No to her overlord.

• 1 year ago

Like it or not Trump is the President of the US. I'm from the US and I'm not particularly happy about it. So since he is a World Leader and the leader of an allied nation she invited him, probably to talk politics. This is what World Leaders do.

• 1 year ago

Because she is not a snowflake. She is not in denial. Like or not, Trump is the President and both the UK and US are tied together for more than just economy. 90% of the people who hate Trump - they don't know why, they just do..... and those are the same folks who have no idea how international politics work. Like you - you have no clue.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I'm quite sure 100% of those who detest the Orange Fraud can give very long, very detailed answers as to why they do. The overwhelming majority also have a very good idea of the workings of international politics. I note that your pseudonym has the same number of letters as "Clueless One."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Allies!

Gee, Pray to God that Britain NEVER AGAIN NEEDS to be rescued by the United States for its existence!

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Trump is a leader

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Yeah. Conductor on the Train to Nowhere.

• 1 year ago

Well, blueface people are not welcome anywhere either. Shame on you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.