Which car is more reliable? 2014 Ford Focus or 2016 Doge Dart?

Which is more reliable and will last me?

Neither one is worth much or reliable. Keep looking.

You don't even see Darts on the road anymore. That car was a BIG flop. That being said, was not happy with my 2014 Focus. Transmission issues and oil leaks from the timing cover. Rust spots starting when my 13 year old GM car I traded for it had zero rust.

they probably both are

Whichever one is in the best condition as determined by a qualified mechanic's inspection.

• Geo

You picked 2 LOSERS.

Those are both terrible cars. I had a 2013 Ford Focus and had to sue for it because it was a piece of crap. The attorney said a lot of people are suing for those cars, and I even got a notice in the mail saying if I owned one I can be entitled compensation. I hear the dart is really unreliable too. Get a Toyota Corolla.

I would personally go for the Focus. My previous experiences with Ford have been excellent. Whichever you choose, as long as you keep it well-serviced, should be very reliable.