Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

I never seem to have true happiness no matter what I do. Advice?

I thought about looking into the Bible or something. I need blessings in my life. My 2011 chevy Aveo broke down and possibly cant be fixed and I can't afford a better car. I have struggled to find work and battle with social anxiety

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's the good news and the bad news: God set us all up to fail without Him. Things will get worse and worse if you refuse to know Him.

Why sit there until you die?  

If you remain where you are, you must perish.  

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.  

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?  

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.  

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that.  

Jesus is a REAL LIFE PORTAL into another dimention....

God's kingdom here on earth.

We crossed over.... you need to go to Jesus and find out what I'm saying....

I know you're hungry for the truth.

Do it today: you will regret every moment you wasted.

• 1 year ago

Go ahead and pick up a Bible. Read the Gospel of John first, and when your interest is sufficiently peaked, try conquering your social anxieties a bit by attending a Bible-Teaching Church. You can mingle as much or as little as you want, but you will mostly find friendly faces. You may even find a network at a church through which you can find a job. Maybe a mechanic at the church would be willing to look at your Aveo. .

• daniel
    1 year ago

true happiness is from Jesus Christ. He died for u on the cross. Have u received Jesus as your Saviour and Lord. Then you are born again as in John 3. He will give u what u need.

read Matthew 6: 33. seek first God's kingdom and His righteousness. then all the necessities will be given to u as well.

• 1 year ago

Careers take training and more education , go to trade school or back to college . Quick money's for the day or week can be found at temp agencies

Spiritually do read the Bible! But try the Book of Mormon . To me it was the best advice , I relied in minimum wage jobs all my life , when you get old or disabled employers just throw you to the curb and employ younger as replacements

1 year ago

Jesus is God and He wants to bless your life :) Believe in Jesus for eternity in heaven, and then ask Jesus to bless you.

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death