Why would this restaurant owner treat me so poorly when I've been a customer for 10 years?

I've been eating at this restaurant consistently for 10 years since it opened in 2009. I'd say I ate there at least once a month for the past couple of years. My family members eat there, I've gone on dates there, had birthday dinners there etc. I have a severe gluten intolerance and celiacs disease and... show more I've been eating at this restaurant consistently for 10 years since it opened in 2009. I'd say I ate there at least once a month for the past couple of years. My family members eat there, I've gone on dates there, had birthday dinners there etc.
I have a severe gluten intolerance and celiacs disease and this restaurant has a dedicated gluten free menu. I ordered takeout from there a week ago and I mentioned 2x that I needed the gluten free bread, that I have celiacs and that the item I was ordering was from the gluten free menu.
Ultimately I was given the wrong order due to negligence and they gave me a whole wheat bun. I even took a photo of it when I got home thinking wow this looks so good, I can't believe this is gluten free and planning to ask the owner where they get their bread.
It looked so good because it was normal bread. The owner denied that they gave me the wrong bread even with the photo that I emailed to her. I had a friend go in and order a gluten free sandwich and the bun is completely different, its flat and dry and looks nothing like the bun I got.
She responded to me and said that if I have a gluten allergy perhaps I "shouldn't go out to eat" and said that I was charged the $4 upcharge for gluten free bread so there was no mistake made, the order was right in the computer. I literally have a photo of the bun and shes denying it! The kicker is I was overcharged, given the wrong item, no offer for a refund and no apology as a customer for 10 years
Update: I've never complained about this restaurant before, I've always recommended it to friends. I've been polite and courteous. I've even written 5 star yelp reviews and always have tipped well. I can't believe the owner lied to me, denied they gave me something I was allergic to, didn't... show more I've never complained about this restaurant before, I've always recommended it to friends. I've been polite and courteous. I've even written 5 star yelp reviews and always have tipped well. I can't believe the owner lied to me, denied they gave me something I was allergic to, didn't apologize, blamed me and basically told me not to go out to eat and stay home making fun of my allergy. She could have refunded me the $13.50 and simply said "I'm sorry that we messed up and made you sick".