Should I keep catching the bus home from work or should I start taking 4-5 hr walks to my sister's apartment every night?

I moved out of my mom's house I'm 18 and a senior graduating next month I live with my sister now I work at a fast food chain well before I moved out I have trouble getting to and from I take the public bus in the morning to school and then the bus to work but I work weekdays from 5-10 (except tuesday)... show more I moved out of my mom's house I'm 18 and a senior graduating next month
I live with my sister now
I work at a fast food chain well before I moved out
I have trouble getting to and from
I take the public bus in the morning to school and then the bus to work but I work weekdays from 5-10 (except tuesday) recently saturdays 3-10 and sundays 12:30-8
However the last public bus from work to my sister's is at 8:45
and on saturdays the last stop is 7:45
sundays it runs a different route so I would have to drop off and walk the rest of the way
I could walk but it's a 5 hour walk and it takes a lot of energy out of me
I can't be spending money on uber because it's expensive ($15 because of the distance - 7 miles)
I've noticed how low my paycheck would be if I kept doing it like this I'm waiting until I graduate to get another job I have a girlfriend we hang out every saturday but apparently my job never understands that I have a life I really never get to ask anyone to teach me how to drive cause of my work schedule and people always never available to give me a ride home and I don't have the time for gas money
Update: I'm overweight, that's why it takes me longer than usual to walk