Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 months ago

Your friend is going on vacation to South America- In 5 complete Spanish sentences tell him what transportation not to take.?

Be sure to use 4-5 different modes of transportation and use negative tú commands.

Thank you in advance--

4 Answers

Relevance
  • hi
    Lv 5
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Are your sentences supposed to be about what transportation not to take on your trip from the U.S. to South America? Or are the sentences about what transportation not to take once you are in south america? I'm going to assume it's the later ..I was able to come up with 3 sentences , you could write two sentences in English and I translate them for you.

1 - No uses la bicicleta en Colombia pues en ciertas regiones del pais las temperaturas son muy altas.

2- No te subas a ningun bus en Venezuela, es un medio de transporte muy peligroso en dicha nacion.

3- No tomes el taxi en Chile, te saldra muy costoso.

God bless you.

• ...Show all comments
    • hi
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Corregí pues las oraciones .. No entiendo de qué forma esas oraciones están " incorrectas " a no ser que estuvieras criticando la falta de acentos .. You don't just refuse to help him/her but additionally you want him/her to have second doubts about the answers from people who are willing to help .

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

No vayas por tren, barco, auto, bicicleta, ni burro.

A, el burro se va.

E, el burro se fue.

I, el burro está aquí.

O, el burro soy yo.

U, el burro eres tú.

• 9 months ago

In 5 complete Spanish sentences tell him what transportation not to take. -- In 5 complete Spanish sentences YOU tell him what transportation not to take.

• ...Show all comments
    • RE
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

This person does not need the help. This person has other things she would rather be doing. Don't be an enabler, Hi. As for your God bless you tag, God helps those who help themselves. God doesn't like laziness.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

How is this helping you learn Spanish?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.