Any Russians on here? I can't be the only one?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You can ;-D Easy!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Well we're primarily Bavarian because that's our paternal line but we inherited Grosse Medunischken outside Danzig, now called Gdansk, through Anna Theodora von Bujack, and so we are in the nobility of the Russian Empire also.

• 8 months ago

I am Russian too ;)

• 8 months ago

Well I'm their tsar

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Lots of Russian Jews

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I'm Texan, in Russia every year since USSR, 1991. The locals accept me as one of them. We had a somber victory day holiday event yesterday. Бессмертный полк. 69 years of victory over fascists. The day the Red Army rolled into Berlin.

EDIT: Yahoo is an "American" (US, Canada) site, a few Brits and MAYBE Aussies come here. Russia travel site once had a few Russians, but the stupidity found here has grown and I seldom see their responses any more. The best one can expect is to find other VISITORS who have been to Russia to tell about their experiences, what they know, what to expect, what to do, etc.

• GTB
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I am rushing to answer, does that qualify?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If you were really Russian, you'd say, "I can't be only one." Russian doesn't have the word "the" and so Russians speaking English often omit it, or if they include it, they often misuse it, putting it where it doesn't belong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.