promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

Let’s say your job is manual labor you do a good job you are a hard worker but you don’t speak to coworkers can u be fired?

Let’s say you just keep to yourself at work

5 Answers

Relevance
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Your job doesn't involve socializing with your coworkers,, if you're there every day on time, you do your job and do it well it shouldn't matter.

That's how it would work in a perfect world,,,, however,,, in the world we live in the person that does the butt kissing is the one that usually keeps his job when it's time to lay someone off,,,, so it's really a matter of the atmosphere where you work,,, does your boss care about the work or about getting his butt kissed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Athena
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You can be fired for wearing orange tennis shoes.

You do not have the right to have a job.

• 1 year ago

Yes.

• 1 year ago

You can be fired WITHOUT a reason. Depending on the specific job, communicating with coworkers may be necessary, or interfere with the job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Anybody can be fired at any time for any reason. But as long as you speak to others often enough to seem polite, I don't think you'll be fired for keeping to yourself.

Say good morning, and occasional "How's it going" and answer direct questions. It's also a good idea to just tell people , " I don't mean to be unfriendly, I'm not much of a talker " when there's a opening for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.