Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 7 months ago

Why was there a boom of homosexuality in 1983 after the internet was invented did the internet make people Gay?

I mean multiple psychological studies showcase that pornography alters a persons mind negatively which would explain the homosexual boom in 1983 after the internet was invented as Gay porn became easier to access thus corrupted and continues to corrupt entire generations of youth.

Tyler I'm not the one whose going to die of cancer due to aids.

• Tyler
    Best Answer

You're a sociopathic pervert if you view anything outside of heterosexuality "corrupted," just saying.

@Update: yeah you are lol

• T'rone

The internet brought gays in rural and homophobic countries out of the closet. No one is made gay.

You're ******* stupid asf, and have no sense of knowledge on homosexuality and heterosexuality. You don't know what causes it, and why. YOu're just brought up to know it's wrong, and changable and thats that. And thats WRONG. and btw your statistics is wrong aswelll proves my point greatly.

Also as a straight man, i've watched gay porn in the past and my love for females never changed, as im still straight because if you're confortable with your sexuality, "Change" would not be possible.

coincidence I THINK NOT!

Don't know... but many peer reviewed studies demonstrate porn lowers the incident of sexual crime across the board.... I think you are trying to conflate, while ignoring the social milieu of the times in an attempt to promote your psychosis for validation.

• Lv 6

OK.... caps lock dude.... Yes it is true. It is rational to provide a harmless outlet for such damaged people....Jeffrey Dalmer did not kill anyone for 12 years after stealing a mannequin and using that for his gratification.... how many lads saved for the price of some plastic?

• Cogito

That's simply not true - there has never been a 'boom'.

When homosexuality stopped being a crime, gay people were free to be honest instead of needing to hide and lie. Also, the type of porn someone watched has very little to do with their sexuality.

The real boom in the internet came a decade and a half later.

There was no boom. In 1983, hundreds of thousands of gay people around the world were busy dying from hiv.

Nope, you can't be made gay, you are born a homosexual.

Watching videos of people eating haggis is not going to turn me into a haggis lover. Watching synchronised swimming on tv isn't going to turn me into a synchronised swimming aficionado.

There are no such multiple studies re pornography and homosexuality. The White House paper on porn shows may be beneficial.

• Alexander

The paper was the 1970 President's Commission on Obscenity and Pornography. It did not find evidence of porn having any adverse effect on people's minds or sexuality.