Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 6 months ago

Snow in May is it the apocalypse? 42 degrees latitude?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah it should be much warmer by this time of year unless you’re in some ridiculously high mountain. I’m at about 40 degrees latitude and it’s been sunny and quite warm lately and I haven’t seen any snow since sometime in March.

• TQ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is 'Teh Apocalypse' for Generation-H (home-schooled) when Anonymous questions snow in May @42 degrees latitude.

Don't bother getting dressed.

Rapture in 3 ... 2 ... 1

• MARK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have known it snow on the 1st June in the UK. So, no do not expect the apocalypse now.

Giving a latitude is pointless on its own. Mount Kilimanjaro is only 3° N but has snow on its peak year round. Altitude also impacts on what happens with the weather, as do other factors.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I've seen snow in June at an even lower latitude. Not nearly as much as Minnesota is getting, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it was doing that where i arn today and irn in colorado, wish it would stop snowing

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yes, because in Revelation 5:9 it reads: "And verily, verily it shall come to pass that when the snow doth fall in May, so too shall be then the end of days, and whitherto forth the four horsemen shall ride upon their colored stallions unto the four corners of the earth and sound their trumpets such that all shall see and hear the proclaiming pig who shall be called Porky and thusly know: Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!"

• TQ
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

" ... the four corners of the earth ... " Who knew God was a flat-earth truther?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.