Is this true that a lot of Arab men from Middle Eastern countries have Filipino and Indian women as brides?

I have heard that there is a lot of men from countries like Qatar, UAE etc marrying Filipino women and sometimes Indian women as brides, but do they sign up through an agency firm and visit either country to get married, similar to how a lot of British men marrying Thai brides, European men with Colombian brides, American men with Mexican brides etc

• Kev
    Favorite Answer

As far as I know most Arabs in UAE and other Gulf countries prefer marrying another Gulf Arabs to preserve their culture, given that their population is so small (Most people who live in UAE, Saudi, and Kuwait are foreigners). I've also heard reports of non-Gulf Arabs being rejected to date a Gulf Arab because some Gulf Arabs think they're the purest Arabs. Ofcourse, there has been marriage of Gulf Arabs with non-Gulfs. There's a Gulf prince who marries an Ethiopian woman for example.

• james

India is a problem. Philippines not so much. Today for them to leave for many Countries. They need college as supper maids. A work contract or marrage a back ground check & physical. 5 years ago it was a problem. But Deturte ram rodded threw some laws to protect them. Bard some Countries from employing Philippine workers. Or Marrage. I know Deturte gets a lot of bad press. But He has done a lot of good. It is just that He is 100% Philippine. Only does what He thinks is best for the Philippines & to H@LL with the world is his attitude.

• Nāga

Not as brides, but often as a concubine (a woman of inferior status to a wife)

Arab men mostly have Filipino and Indian women as maids they sexually & physically abuse.

The USA does not allow "mail order" marriages.

No, they have mainly arab brides. I am saying this as being arab. And, even if it was true, why do you think it is a bad thing? In Canada, America, Europe, people of different races marry each other.

I am sure they take whatever they can get .