promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 11 months ago

Out of the FULL 436 pages Mueller report, Congress has access to all but 2 lines and 7 partial lines?

Do the Demonrats in Congress think that is what is holding the key to Trump being a Russian spy or are they LYING to the US public yet again?

Update:

Wage Slave, you means Barr fears LEAKS of classified information if it goes out to the FULL Congress? Say it ain't so. Stop asking Barr to BREAK THE LAW!!!!

Update 2:

Tribeca, YES, I agree that you demonrats ARE asking Barr to BREAK THE LAW. Thanks for admitting it. Also, thank you for admitting you are asking for information not traditionally given. You still haven't explained why your Demonrats who can have not looked at the VERY LIGHTLY redacted version or WHY you want Barr to break the law. You also have never explained why you are such a LIAR for your party. .

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That is not true, there are two volumes of the report, you are referring to volume 2 on obstruction and they have very restricted access to it. There is much more in volume one that they have no access to.

Try and work with real facts.

• Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Ahhh, you mean the collusion portion that contains NO evidence of collusion for ANYONE int he US. Thanks for clarifying. So you think Mueller was lying, do you? Call Mueller a liar or STFU you lying sack of pig spug.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

You don't think they care do you?

• 11 months ago

And not even ONE democrat has read what is available to them. They care far more about making political points than the truth.

• 11 months ago

The House Judiciary Committee wants the underlying documents, in addition to the full, unredacted Mueller Report.

Also, you're misrepresenting how much of the Mueller Report is redacted. Review the redacted Mueller Report again.

Congress's access should not be restricted by Barr in his strange and insulting arrangement whereby certain members of Congress can go into a room and look at the less-redacted report under major constraints.

In the past, Congress has also obtained the grand jury information, pursuant to court orders obtained by the sitting Attorneys General, as in the Watergate and Iran-Contra investigations. Barr refuses to request such a court order.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

I'm willing to hear what Mueller says.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

They are terrified of Barr because most of them are going to be indicted very soon.

• Katie M
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Most of "them"? Who is "them"? Those who are hiding the truth or those you and Trump disagree with?

• 11 months ago

The reporting on this is within the past day, lol.

"Congress" does not, as a whole, have access to it (which is part of the argument being made by the Dems). The DOJ placed this less-redacted version in a secure room on Capitol Hill and granted access to congressional leaders from both parties, as well as the chairmen and ranking members of intelligence and judiciary committees in both the House and Senate. That's not Congress as a whole.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

I did my research. You are the ones PRETENDING that this is all being hidden. I know you are a liar. that is why you had to block me.

• 11 months ago

Then why don't they release it?

• ...Show all comments
    • Katie M
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

There ya go Raisin. Typical of someone like you to to get all worked up, frantic enough to use ALL CAPS and resort to vulgar language. Whatcha worried about?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.