Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket Β· 9 months ago

Do you find it sad and pathetic how some get excited and emotionally invested in sports teams and their performaces?

Athletes running around a pitch for an hour and a half or hitting balls back and forth. How incredibly benificial and productive (sarcasm).

I despise tribalism that serves no logical or beneficial purpose.

Update:

How is this in any way worthy of devotion or emotional investment?

Update 2:

Mental enslavement victims.

Update 3:

I consider this massively beneath me.

Update 4:

Much like Britain.

Update 5:

CORRECTION: their PERFORMANCES?

*Sigh*

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Once I made a fantasy football league using a spreadsheet and each 'game' was equivalent to the toss of a coin. I then generated a ladder out of that data and it came up surprisingly realistic. I then concluded that following sports was like watching a coin toss over and over. It's much better to engage in your own sports like going for a walk or a swim, each has their own ability level and each can improve their own fitness and health instead of watching that soul destroying crap.

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

So, you tossed a lot.....err, of coins...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

What does this have to do with dreams? Someone transferred your question into the wrong department!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Rothschilds only allow excitement and emotion of working class men to be expressed over kicking a ball on grass

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes, I once went to a football match with a few friends and found it boring, although it was funny when people made monkey noises and threw a banana at a black player.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Biff
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not at all. As a non-Aspie I have the ability to understand the perspectives and feelings of others.

• 9 months ago

OK, so people do tend to make too much out of it all, and the people who are ardent football supporters tend to be followers as opposed to be individualists, but then football is a team game. It's true that in being a team supporter a person is hoping for reflected glory, as opposed to forming their own accomplishments.

These things may be true, however a lot of football fans have accomplished their own things, so their support of football is also a pastime, something where they can admire the skills of other people, mix with other people and do stuff.

I thought you were preoccupied by racial Britons as a tribe? It's really hard to see what it is you want at times.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jack H
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I've moved this back from horses, more chance of the police finding it in here following the reports made yesterday...

• Bill
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

well the problem is that you do not understand the need to be in a tribe where all feelings are shared

This situation generally leads to a feeling of being a failure as you have no one to share the ups and downs of life with

That is the first step on the path to suicide

There are logical benefits but in your way of thinking you are not educated enough to see the advantages

• ...Show all comments
    • Jack H
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Shadow anchor, the only thing below your level is a snakes bottom... but you won't read this, will you...πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.