Did you lose your best friend?

Did anyone close to you die?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Several, unfortunately. The most recent was in '07, when one of my high school best friends and later roommate died of a grand mal seizure, just shy of his 40th birthday.

As for someone close to me in general, yes, many. In just the last five years alone I've lost my step dad, an uncle, an aunt, three cousins and my baby brother, who was only 33.

• No Bozos
      1 year agoReport

I'm not giving you a thumbs up because I don't want to seem like I'm celebrating your misfortune. I feel for you immensely, I pray that God will grant you peace and good fortune.

• Nicole
    1 year ago

i lost my mom in 2011 from cancer

1 year ago

i have an email regarding that matter i recieved last night im reluctant to open it... i was told a week or so ago i was left property in a will i couldnt find any information i happened to see his brothers facebook i messaged him...i received a message...ever had one of those i dont wanna know moments? the entire earth will not replace them im hoping my message about property was wrong...i do not want to return to sandy eggo...

1 year ago

I've lost friends but none of them have died I just moved around a lot

• Am no stranger to loss.

My first best friend died at 7 in a fire with her grandma.

Since then I have lost a number of close, loved ones. Many in this past year alone, but..

Life goes on.. til it doesn't.

1 year ago

I lost a nearly 25 year old friendship awhile back - She occasionally tries getting my attention

by liking a post I make on another website, but it will never be the same between us even if we

tried getting past what cause it to happen. It's her fault however she is too stubborn to admit it.

As for losing someone close to me? Far too many, including my godfather a few months ago.

• 1 year ago

Never lost a best friend to death, people I knew have died.

1 year ago

No their still around

I lost a lot of friends I knew in High School but that was many of years ago

1 year ago

I recently lost my very close friend named Jay. I knew him for a decade. I miss him very much.

• 1 year ago

No friends yet, but I have lost family.