Can i get my transcripts in GA if I took the tests in IL?

I have passed the four GED tests (Science, Social Studies, Math, English) but have yet to be able to take the Constitution test which is required as part of your GED (?) in Illinois. When i move to GA in July, will I be able to just get my transcripts in GA without taking the constitution test? Will i have to establish residency in order to get my transcripts in GA?

Best Answer

Any GED testing you did in Illinois will not count in GA. Each state has their own test requirements, and you will have to start over in GA. You will not have to establish residency.

Since you're finished testing in IL except for the Constitution test, just find a testing site for the Constitution test and get it over with. You do not have to take the test through your current school. But they may be able to point you in the direction of a local testing site.

The answer is simple. No. Again.