What is the best way to travel to Hong Kong from the UK without entering a vehicle or plane?

I m planning to see the new End Game movie later on today. Heard really great reviews and looking forward to it. I ve been one of the those lucky ones to avoid any spoilers. The only thing I ve noticed is pictures of a fat Thor. I find this totally disrespectful to the character and shame on these so called Marvel... show more I m planning to see the new End Game movie later on today. Heard really great reviews and looking forward to it. I ve been one of the those lucky ones to avoid any spoilers. The only thing I ve noticed is pictures of a fat Thor. I find this totally disrespectful to the character and shame on these so called Marvel fans who think it s funny to take the mickey out of one of the most beloved characters of the marvel universe.