Cancer diet?

Try this for cancer diet

Source(s): Http://heal-withjoy.com

Fruits, herbs and vegetables

• Ann

There used to be an entity called The East-West Foundation, that promoted a diet for cancer patients. It was oriental in nature, and it included foods such as miso soup, umiboshi dried plums, and brown rice. I don't remember all of it. You might try to find some information about that foundation and see if the diet still exists. It was supposed to be very effective.

sugar, animal fat, fried potatoes meet

She really needs to get this answer from her doc. She could call the doc, report the weight loss, and ask for advice or ask for a referral to a nutritionist. Its possible that her liver or digestive system are not capable of providing adequate nutrition, in which case, she may need a home nurse to supplement her diet with an IV.

• Pippin

If her illness and/or treatments are inferring with her ability to eat a normal diet, her doctor will advise her on the best way to get the nutrition she needs. She may also be referred to a nutritionist who specalizes in cancer patients.

Ketogenic diet.

Sugar FEEDS cancer cells. At a fast rate. And so do foods which convert to glucose in our systems, such as grains and most processed foods

• harry6 months agoReport

ketogenic diet is wrong the rest is perfect

• LAN

See this is why asking for friends about cancer is ridiculous.

We don't know what type of medication she is on.

We don't know what type of cancer she has.

We don't know her medical history.

Her doctor knows all of this and more. She also has experience from other patients about things that they have done that are more likely to work to maintain weight than the the people here. Have her talk to her doctor about it and see if they have anything that could help them. Especially since her doctor would be the only one that can prescribe a medication for her.

Loss of appetite is a very common side effect of some treatments of cancer. Or as was the case with me of coming down with pneumonia several times during treatment. I had packed on too much weight after my diagnosis because I was used to working physically and didn't lose my appetite right away. As my disease progressed I became much more vulnerable to pneumonia and had a major loss of appetite due to it that caused me to lose nearly all the weight I had put on.

Have her talk to her doctor.

So that posted kinda early.. pretty much 80% of the stomach is cover in swollen liver. So if anyone knows what best diet so she can get everything she needs in a small amount. Weight gain is great too . But I’m at a loss right now. She drinks ensures and **** and some food with it but not much.

But she’s lost 10 pounds in 20 days so if anyone can help me. I’d appreciate it more than you know.

Much love tato tot