Looking for movies to watch?

Im in the hospital and i need movies to watch?! Im a jet li fan sci fi, thriller, martial arts, apocalyptic. Nothing sexual or gore, bones breaking fingers cut off. That kinda thing grosses me out and makes me feel sick. The less blood the better but i do like fighting and stuff. Thats why i likes war world z i love zombies but it was jump scares not blood and guts. Im not into sexual stuff or romance. I cant stand watching people kissing. Yuck.

Favorite Answer

Movies are over in 2 hours - which is not satisfying if you have a few weeks or more in hospital. So why not get a good box set? I recommend 'Lost' - has sci-fi, some fighting, mystery and a brilliant story that spans 6 long seasons (there's a big kissing scene but just cover your eyes for that 30 seconds). It's way more satisfying than a relatively quick and compressed movie. '24' is also a great box set for action.

Get well soon!

The avengers/ marvel series

Dark knight trilogy

The hunger games series

The host

Fight club

Warriors

American sniper

• Steel

For a fan of Jet Li, you should see (if you haven't already!) "Fist of Legend", "Fearless", and "Tai Chi Master" aka "Twin Warriors". Those are three of my absolute favorite Jet Lit films. What's cool is that "Fist of Legend" is basically a retelling of Bruce Lee's "Chinese Connection"(US)/"Fist of Fury"(Asia) whereupon he is a fictional character avenging the murder of his teacher, Huo Yuanjia, but then in "Fearless", an older Jet Li is actually portraying Huo Yuanjia himself.

Since you also like sci-fi, check out "The One" with Jet Li. It has a Highlander-esque plot and features Jason Statham as well.

Other martial arts movies: "Drunken Master 2", aka "Legend of Drunken Master" with Jackie Chan (get the Chinese edit if possible), "Once Upon a Time in China" series (part 2 is my favorite with a great fight scene between Jet Li and Donnie Yen), and some classics like "Five Deadly Venoms" and "The 36th Chamber of Shaolin", aka "Master Killer" or "Shaolin Master Killer".

Get better soon.

Soylent Green .

Idiocracy

Tomorrowland

Rampage

They Live

A.I.

Baby Driver

Ghost in the Shell

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

get well soon!

I would say get some boxsets TV shows rather than movies, maybe the Flash there is a bit of romance but its not a sexual show, it does have fighting and stuff and its not bloody, maybe the TV Angel, that has action and minimal amount of kissing.

try any of Bruce Lee's movies