Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

what is your funniest story?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

One day while riding in a cab I tapped on the cab driver to ask him a question. Well I scared him so bad that he crashed through a fence and two lanes of traffic. I told him I was sorry for scaring him. He told me it wasn't my fault because it was his first day as a cab driver and before that he drove a hearse for a living for 50 years.

1 year ago

This one

• 1 year ago

I have some.

1 year ago

I was about 11 and my friend asked me if I wanted to go with her and her mum to the village open air carol service on Christmas Eve. Knowing that my friends mum was a smoker I thought she might smoke during the carol service. We got there and sung a couple of carols (we shared a song sheet) then she asked me if I minded her having a cigarette, I said it was absolutely fine. So she lit up a Mayfair cigarette and she blew her smoke across me and my friend as we sang the next carol (Hark the Herald I think). After we sang that carol she gave me a £1 because I let her smoke next to me.

• 1 year ago

I had been drinking and was with a bunch of friends at a very fancy restaurant. The food came and I blacked out. When I woke up, my head was in the lap of a total stranger on the opposite side of the restaurant. I looked up and said Hi, I don't feel very well and then blacked out again. Not my finest moment