Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 7 months ago

I am getting a PlayStation 4 in 3 days, what am I to expect from it?

I'm new to this whole PlayStation thing, any sign up fees? How many games can a 1TB PS4 PRO hold if I download games, does buying disc game save memory?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ducky
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Any sign up fees? No, signing up to PSN is free however if you want to play online multiplayer games, you’ll need to pay for PS+ which is a subscription service. If you don’t plan on playing online then you do not need this

How many games can 1TB hold? Impossible to answer as games vary in sizes. Some games are 10gb, some are 80gb

Does buying discs save memory? Sadly not, games install onto the hard drive. It’ll take up the same amount of space as a digital download

• 7 months ago

Expect to waste your life away in front of a screen.

• 7 months ago

An awesome game-play, a lot of excitement and fun.

• 7 months ago

Any games on disc will be installed to the system so they still take up just as much space as downloading them.

Some games can take upwards to 100 GB by itself. Other games are smaller and will be less than 100 MB. It depends on what games you play.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No, there are no sign up fees.

There is no answer for that one since the games vary in size depending on the game.

• 7 months ago

It plays PS4 Games.

If you have a LAN wire from your router you can connect to the internet.

You DO NOT need to join the PlayStation's Pro-Plus group. Save Your Money.

Check out the FREE to Play game **Let It Die** You do not have to pay to win.

• Ducky
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

You can also use WiFI, a wired connection isn't the only way. Also, they will need PS+ is they want to play online on games other than free to play games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.