Could Game of Thrones Melisandre's "green eyes" prophecy apply to Dany—not Cersei? Would you rather see Dany or Jon on the Iron Throne?

The youngest Stark girl has grown into a deadly assassin...and what if she ends up killing Daenerys Targaryen, too?! Arya will kill Dany, so that Jon Snow — her brother by love, if not by blood — can sit on the Iron Throne. Arya isn't wild about Dany: During the episode, the remaining Stark children (ie, the... show more The youngest Stark girl has grown into a deadly assassin...and what if she ends up killing Daenerys Targaryen, too?!

Arya will kill Dany, so that Jon Snow — her brother by love, if not by blood — can sit on the Iron Throne.

Arya isn't wild about Dany:

During the episode, the remaining Stark children (ie, the LAST OF THE STARKS) tell Jon about their resistance to accepting Dany as their queen. The confrontation ends with Jon revealing his true parentage — but not before Arya makes it VERY clear that she isn't a fan of Dany, and doesn't care about losing her as an ally.

"We're doing the right thing telling you we don't trust your queen," Arya says pointedly to Jon.

"You don't know her yet," Jon replies.

"I'll never know her. She's not one of us."

But would Arya really KILL Dany?

I mean, maybe?! Let's talk about that prophecy the Red Priestess Melisandre made to Arya back in season 3 — the one she repeated during season 8’s third episode.

“You said I’d shut many eyes forever. You were right about that, too.”

"Brown eyes, green eyes—and blue eyes," Melisandre replies.

It's obvious that the blue eyes refer to the Night King, and I have theorized that the brown eyes refer to one of Arya's past kills, like Walder Frey. But who's the green-eyed person Arya is destined to kill? Cersei Lannister seems like the obvious option, but what if it's not? What if it's...

...Dany?

If Arya kills Dany, I won't be shocked — anything is possible on Game of Thrones.