Is Mexico part of Europe because it's in Spain ?
- 11 months agoFavorite Answer
Mexico officially the United Mexican States is a country in the southern portion of North America. For three centuries Mexico was part of the Spanish Empire, whose legacy is a country with a Spanish-speaking, Catholic and largely Western culture. After a protracted struggle (1810–21) for independence, New Spain became the sovereign nation of Mexico, with the signing of the Treaty of Córdoba.
- conley39Lv 711 months ago
No, it's not
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 711 months ago
How much is beachfront property in Arizona going for since the move?
- brian 2010Lv 711 months ago
No it's not. Mexico is located in North America between the United States and Central America.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- LônLv 711 months ago
Let me guess...you're American right? Your geography skills gave you away.