How to fix read-only MicroSD card?

Please read ALL before responding. I have a 32GB Samsung EVO Select microSD card. It has some videos on it which I can play back and view at my leisure. However, the card has somehow become read-only and refuses to become unlocked. I do not care if all data off it becomes lost, I just want the card to work again.... show more Please read ALL before responding.

I have a 32GB Samsung EVO Select microSD card. It has some videos on it which I can play back and view at my leisure. However, the card has somehow become read-only and refuses to become unlocked. I do not care if all data off it becomes lost, I just want the card to work again.

Every time I look up a solution, they all say to use the "diskpart" and "list disk" commands in Command Prompt. I do this and I get the message "Disk attributes cleared successfully". BUT IT IS A LIE, IT DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM!! I also checked the little "slider" on the microSD card adapter, and it is in the unlocked position. I have two adapters, both same issue. I have no more options and I do not want to spend the $15-20 to replace a fully working card. Please, please, PLEASE someone have any ideas!?!?!?