Will dad lose part of his age pension if I pay him lodging ?

Update: I am on disability pension and have schizophrenia, anxiety fear etc .. I live with my dad and he is on the age pension . He owns his house but with costs going up it is becoming a struggle. We have been wondering and want to come to an agreement where I will start paying him lodging though we are uncertain if this... show more I am on disability pension and have schizophrenia, anxiety fear etc .. I live with my dad and he is on the age pension . He owns his house but with costs going up it is becoming a struggle. We have been wondering and want to come to an agreement where I will start paying him lodging though we are uncertain if this will affect his pension if I seek lodging assistance ? After doing some reading I see that it seems board and lodging affects his pension but not just lodging alone ? Is that correct ?