How do I assign a new contact to a group list and how do I access that list when I want to send an email to contact list group?

The New Yahoo Mail is hard to use. I can't seem to find where to add a contact to a particular group list as I did before with the older classic mail. Also can't figure out how to access the different lists I created before as I use too. Stupid inefficient email! I want Classic Back again. This email is not an improvement but Steps back! Can't even save new contacts from emails received.

Favorite Answer

It's a bit clumpy but I've just done this. 

Click the Contacts icon. 

See the items Top All Lists. Select Lists.

Pull down the name of the list already created in the grey box.

Click Edit to the right of the List name.

Write the name of the new contact in the space under Add Contacts or type the name if the contact has already been created to find it.

When you click away, the new contact is added to the list

Surely Yahoo Mail could make this a bit more intuitive!!

• 4 days ago

I totally agree with you.   The classic was straight forward.  This one is ridiculous.  I can't figure how to add a name to a particular list.  It just stays on the "ALL" list.  It's driving me crazy.  

If anyone can help me, please do.

there is no option to assign contacts to a list

• Sharon

Create, edit, and delete contact lists in Yahoo Mail: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln22077.html