Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 7 months ago

The Apple store didn’t accept cash!! Why?

I want to get an iMac pro so I brought 40 100 dollar bills I printed and cut to look real because I’m 13 and don’t have a credit card and when I went and asked to purchase one with cash, the woman said they don’t accept cash for high price items. I started crying and said why and she said it’s to much to count

Favorite Answer

thats cause it wasnt real rnoney and she didnt want to tell you that

Simply because they don’t accept cash for high price items. It's an SOP in their company so you can't have objection

• Never

Sure you did troll.

Possibly because she could see that they weren't real and knew she should call the police to arrest you but didn't want to do that because you were only 13.

Or, if she was telling the truth, because they don't want $4000 in cash around, because they are worried about robberies.

Troll

• curtisports2

If you actually did this, then she recognized you for the stupid kid you are and didn't call the police to have you arrested for counterfeiting.

You answered your own question, "because they don't accept cash for high price items."