Why do people visit me in California and go to Taco Bell or Chipotle instead of eating at a taco truck that serves authentic Mexican food?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's because they probably don't have food trucks where they live. Here it is accepted but to them it is unfamiliar territory. May be language barrier or poor hygiene. Noether of which are true.You would get more authetntic mexican food than at Taco Bell or Chipotle.

• 7 months ago

I'm in california, and we do not have either taco bell or chipolte restaurant in our town. We do have a number of family owned mexican restaurants which are great

• 7 months ago

magot wagon food is just plain nasty.. I will eat nothing from a roach coach..

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You need to hang out with a better class of people, that's all. I include the taco truck part in that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

i have no idea

• 7 months ago

No idea

• 7 months ago

many people do not trust food trucks.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

real mexican food is pretty awful tex-mex or similar is much better

• and the fact that there are Mexican restaurants all over the world trying to recreate this genious.

Oh, and in 2010, Mexican Cuisine became a part of UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage list. The only cuisines on that list are French and Mexican.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

cause they like taco bell and chipotle better

Lv 7
    7 months ago

People stick to what they are comfortable with

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.