John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Why do Republicans support the Apartheid state of Israel?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

Because evangelical fundies have some weird manufactured prophecy about Jews assembling in Israel before the Armageddon starts. Jewish donors also wanted to strengthen their Israeli state through Trump administration.

Nearly half of the Jewish Israelis wanted to expel the Israeli Arabs from the country.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/plurality-of-jewish-...

This is not just a fringe far-right view. But half of the Israelis Jews wanted to expel the Arab citizens.

Also, the nation state law clearly IS legal segregation of Jews and Arabs. Netanyahu recently said Israel is for Jewish people only. Remember , he is from Likud party that descended from Irgun terrorists.

• 7 months ago

Israel is not really apartheid. Muslims who live within the actual recognized borders of Israel have more rights than Muslims in ANY Arab country.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

There are Sand N i g g e r s all over the place in Israel. Some are even in Israel's version of parliament.

There's no apartheid in Israel but It's not a bad idea

• 7 months ago

Because Irael is our biggest supporter and will blow Iran to hell in a matter of seconds if they get out of line. THATS HUGE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It’s Israelis land not the Palestinians.

• 7 months ago

Palestinians have more rights and relative security in Israel than they have outside of that nation.

Nothing is perfect by any means.

• 7 months ago

If you think Israel has Apartheid, you have no idea what Apartheid was.

20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs [Palestinians] and they have exactly the same rites as other citizens.

Gaza and West Bank do not want to be part of Israel and do not want Israeli citizenship.. They were legitimately annexed by Israel because they hosted militant terrorists. The terrorists wanted to invade and overthrow Israel and expel Jews from their homes.

• Joshua
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Congressional Republicans...because of campaign donations they recieve from AIPAC, Israel’s Lobby and the promise from AIPAC to flood the campaigns of their opponents with money if they don’t tow the line. It’s the same with Establishment Democrats as well.

As for the religious aspect of why the average conservatives supports Israel. It’s because the Christian Right in this country believes that God promises that land to the Jews so when the end times comes and Jesus is resurrected, the Jews in that area will be forced to convert to Christianity or die

And that pretty much sums up most US support for Israel by politicians as well as voters

• Joshua
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

It’s you who hadn’t thought this through.....Im clearly able to answer all your critiques on my position because I’ve extensively done my research on this issue. I don’t think you have

• 7 months ago

Arabs in Israel have equal rights. Your partisan description shows your bias. LOL

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They like the universal healthcare system they have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.