Do you always have a song stuck in your head?

There is never a waking minute when I don't have a song stuck in my head. Just wondering if that's common or not.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Emdog
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was young (say 10 in 1960) I thought I was lucky as I could "play" songs in my head while cutting lawn etc. No Ipods, no transistor radios etc. Cool

But then when I couldn't find the off switch,,,, hmmmm

Luckily I'm a geezer now with memory failings. I can still name a song from 1 or 2 notes from the time, but the non stop juke box is in the shop for repair

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

One way or another I'm gonna find ya going to get ya one way

• 10 months ago

Always. The only time I don't have one in my head is when I'm asleep, but every now and then one will creep in while I'm dreaming

• 10 months ago

What's funny is that at least twice a month, I wake up with the song "No time" by the Guess Who in my head, and it will usually be there the rest of the day. It's weird, since it's not a particularly catchy tune

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

yes

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Not always.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Nooo

I had tainted love stuck in mind two days ago. Now I read this and it's baaack *goddammit*

• 10 months ago

No........... There's a lot of SPACE and THINGS seem to FALL OUT EASILY...........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 10 months ago

Ehh, usually. There always on my mind 24/7, but as the days go on it happens less and less.

- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

• 10 months ago

Most of the time I do too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.