Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Poll: How to make a Popular Question on Yahoo Answers?

I've been interested in making a very Popular and Great Question on Yahoo Answers.

Favorite Answer

You have achieved your goal.

Source(s): I bow to you.

someone asked that same thing the other day...their question (my suggestion) is still racking points...until that outcome plays out my suggestions i will keep...i didnt answer the question but i did leave a message stating they owe me..its a lousy 10 points i dont really need but the principle demands they asked i answered my advice rocks i reminded them how their toast got buttered...i hope your mopping up what im spilling...if someone suggests something and it pays off return the favor with a BA...its only right..if the intent is to get answers and not about what the answers say...in 4 days mine went over 600 thats 4 hours to pick a BA...i read every one alot of people dont even pick one f*ck them selfish douchebags

ask something that is easy to answer

Make it a good one and if you think this will turn into one by people answering it, think again.