Anonymous

Why do you think the vast majority of females tend to have a tendency to date their own race except for white girls who mainly date others?

I guess I have a few reasons in mind myself but I am curious to see what you guys think!

• sarah
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

when I had to study psychology. Most women marry men like their father. Most men marry women who look like their mother. Most people marry their own race and culture. Most who stayed married it was to people who think like they do. I mean if you want to save the whales do not marry someone who likes to fish. Make sure they are the same thinking of political party, religion and philosophy as you. The more your alike the better chance of making it without a divorce. They say opposites attract they might but they do not stay married.

• Zirp
    1 year ago

Because all humans alive are the same race and beastiality is gross

• 1 year ago

No. Totally nonsense.

• Lili
    1 year ago

Grow up, dear.

• 1 year ago

Typing nonsense again?

1 year ago

I'm sure you've expressed those reasons in your 50,000 other troll questions on the same old boring topic.