I wan t to go to University in Korea, but on a special visa?

Okay, so I am currently in year 1 of high school (In Norway). I recently visited South Korea and it was beautiful. While I was there, I figured out that since my mother is Korean-Norwegian adopted and since I m her daughter I have the opportunity to get some sort of special visa when I want to. That visa will allow... show more Okay, so I am currently in year 1 of high school (In Norway). I recently visited South Korea and it was beautiful. While I was there, I figured out that since my mother is Korean-Norwegian adopted and since I m her daughter I have the opportunity to get some sort of special visa when I want to. That visa will allow me to study, work and live in Korea, but I can t vote and some other thing I don t remember. I was thinking of going to University there in 3 years (and we ll see where I go from there).
now, with that information, my question/s are: How do I apply? Do I have to learn Korean, or is it international? Do I live in a dorm or do I have to get an apartment? Does anyone else have experience with this visa, if so do you have something to add onto? Do I just, like, show up in Korea all like, hello, wazzup, gonna stay here for 3 years. I ,m so curious! What do I do, what happens, when, where??? I m not sure what I want to study btw. Maybe arts or language?
All the information I found of going to university in Korea was based upon some government stuff? If I go to an international Korean school, what s the difference between that and a Normal one (except English speaking everything)
(If I have to learn the language, I ll try. I have 3 years to learn the basics, I guess)

Please help??