I wanna take vacation to Europe, I have already been to Italy, any recommendations , on what Europe country and city to visit?

If you're travelling to Europe to fill your instagram with pictures I'm sure the stereotypical destinations will be on your itinerary. I you want some authenticity, friendly people and good food, avoid the big tourist destinations (London, Paris, Prague, Rome). Go to places like Ljubljana, Bruges, Edinburgh, Copenhagen, Sevilla, Perugia, Porto.

Greece and the Greek Islands are wonderful! London as someone recommended but take some day trips so you see more of England. There are plenty of trips offered. Croatia is another wonderful place. I would stay leery of France right now. My husband and I have been discussing it - give that a break and see what happens in a year. How about Germany? Black Forest is beautiful - and so many wonderful places to explore. Decide on what you enjoy the most (food, culture, etc) to plan. And I must recommend Ireland! The people are so happy, the scenery amazing and the pubs are fun! I used My Ireland Tours and they were fabulous for the price/value. Good luck! Part of the fun is planning! PS One more thing I recommend, take a Mediterranean cruise! We have taken 4 of them and it has introduced us to so many wonderful places and countries! Then we know which place we wanted to visit come back and explore! Good luck and enjoy the journey itself - it can be half the fun if you let it be!

PARIS FRANCE.

If you haven't already been there. The city of light. A must see before you die. Never mind the yellow vests

Source(s): Been to europe.

If you like Italy than you should visit Croatia which is right across the Adriatic sea. Similarly to Italy, food, history, customs, but it is more mountainous along the Adriatic sea. If you like the clean sea, beaches, sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing go to Croatia. I would recommend a few places: Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Pula, Zagreb, and Plitvicka Jezera

• Toruko

Euro-Rail paid passage covers more of Europe

than other inter-active tourist resources. As it

refreshes travel companions from all walks of

life. Steps distant from your next friendly toilet.

I suggest Reykjavik but I want to let you know it is very very pricey there so be prepared to either go over budget and have to work more to pay off the bills or budget wisely and keep an eye on your money.

• Marc

If you don't want Paris because of Yellow Vests (go there, avoid their demonstrations), go to Jolly ol' London. But rent a car or go by bus, see Stonehenge and other out of London sights.

Greece has a lot of historical places. Omonia district in Athens IS INDEED run-down, but not dangerous, really. We were out late nights before learning it was not recommended.

Russia is probably not your idea of Europe, but it is very safe. I am in Russia since November on extended holiday. Moscow has Bolshoi Theatre, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, Pushkin Museum, Moscow Zoo, ВДНХ- the Exhibition of People's Achievement, and lots more; all connected by the beautiful Moscow Metro.

• bubba

Sicily

• Jay P

It really depends on what you want to see and do while in Europe.

But Europe is rich in culture and history. There are certainly many countries to choose from, with lots to see and do in each nation.

• David

Liverpool, England