What kind of guitar is this?

I’ve had this guitar lying around in the garage for about a year now and I’m looking to sell it, I got it as a gift but I don’t even play guitar, so it’ll be more useful to someone else than me. I wish I could add more than one picture (it won’t let me idk why) but it’s a Seymour Duncan Electric Guitar and it says... show more I’ve had this guitar lying around in the garage for about a year now and I’m looking to sell it, I got it as a gift but I don’t even play guitar, so it’ll be more useful to someone else than me. I wish I could add more than one picture (it won’t let me idk why) but it’s a Seymour Duncan Electric Guitar and it says Gibson on the top.

Some of the paint is wearing off on the sides and back and it’s made of wood. What kind of guitar can you guys guess this is and how much could I get for it?