promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

Why Did God Allow the Holocaust to Happen?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

the first human couple rebelled against God’s rulership, choosing to set their own standards of good and bad. They turned away from God and suffered the consequences.

Today we are experiencing the effects of their bad choice. But in no way did God originate human suffering.

The Bible says: “When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” (James 1:13) Suffering can afflict anyone—even those who are favored by God.

• wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Adam and Eve were destined to use their free will to disobey God, if they hadn't there would have been no need for Jesus to die for our sins, and that was Gods plan from before time itself.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Birth pangs for the creation of the state of Israel and the return of the Jews. He is punishing them for their willful disbelief but will always keep a remnant alive.

• 11 months ago

He didn't. WE did.

• F
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

You know the rules: 1. All good things are done by God 2. All bad things are our own fault and nothing to do with God because we are sinners.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

No God has ever existed to stop it from happening.

• 11 months ago

Was it to bring about the birth of the State of Israel which Great Britain had promised but not acted upon?

• wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

God blessed the Jews with the Holocaust, without it there would have been no way to bring about the creation of Israel.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Of course not. No gods exist.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

That is a question for the Ages. And it is one reason why I am not a believer.

• Pope
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

"Mankind has free will", "God is not responsible for all of man's atrocities", "What makes you think God gave his consent?"

Your God is an omniscient, omnipotent, immortal, super being...

Ergo, God created us knowing exactly what we WILL do. So even if he doesn't approve, it's still his fault -in fact it's more disgusting, because he designed us in a way that, that could happen.

God is responsible. He is the cause of us THAT's his consent. We do not have free will if we are designed.

God therefore, orchestrated the death of ten million people. Babies being brought into the world without names to be tortured and gassed, women raped and prostituted for the promise of freedom only to be murdered, people humiliated and scarred.

There are rooms in the Auschwitz Museum just filled 8ft high with hair or kids shoes or crutches.

You can't justify the holocaust. It's the reason I'm not a theist.

A man in Dachau prison camp carved into a stone wall with his fingernails "If there is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness". Here, here.

• 11 months ago

Apparently buybull god really can't resist torturing all the people he claims to love bestest.

Eye roll.

• Donald
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

purchase (clear eyes) or some other eye medication to help with your vision issues. is this a new account or a fun-troll mocking the other one? time will tell. I think you need to enjoy the time you have left. (time is fleeting for many here) - you remind me of a J.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.