Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics Β· 7 months ago

is Venezuela backed by china and russia?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

In February 2019, China along with Russia vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution calling for new presidential elections in Venezuela.

• Edward
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes And Cuba that says it all.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'm sure IF not now, they will be soon ..............................................

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Venezuela has long been a client state of Cuba, but China and Russia certainly seem to be making their presence felt there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes. They are allies. But, we are not allowed to say anything about Russia.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Of course our enemies are supporting Venezuela, because by attacking the elected government with sanctions and black ops we have driven Venezuela into their camp. How did we ever get so stupid? It hasn't worked with Cuba or Nicaragua, but still we insist on alienating our closest neighbours until they accept our enemies' support.

• Warren
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Oh come on, when have the dimocraps done that? Well, except when Obozo ignored ISIS, calling them the JV team. And traded 5 high ranking Taliban commanders for one deserter. Hellary putting highly classified emails on her unsecured server. I am sure that given time I could come up with many others!

• 7 months ago

Yes, as I understand it. And Cuba too.

edit: And Ilhan Omar, the Israel hating Muslim in congress. She blames the USA for what Venezuela is going through right now. It's our fault, she says.

Ilhan Omar Blames U.S. Policy for Upheaval in Venezuela

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ilhan-omar-bla...

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Warren
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Remember that Omar hates Jews, Israel, and America. Loves ISIS and other islamic terrorists. Blames Trump for the mosque killings in New Zealand, but never condemns the slaughter of Christians in Sri Lanka. She should NOT be thrown out of Congress, she should be thrown out of the country she hates.

• 7 months ago

Yes. This is why any Democrap that supports Venezuela's illegitimate government also supports Putin.

Derp. πŸ˜‚ 😘 Lolz

• Desire
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

YES!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.