Hey_Irish asked in TravelGermanyOther - Germany · 10 months ago

Why are Germans so good at everything?

I am Irish and i really like Germany, i like the people and it is a beautiful country, but i really love the way they do almost everything, they just have this really high standard: building and manufacturing, food and drink, infrastructure, medicine, the list goes on...they just do things properly, they make other countries look like total amateurs. Why are they so good?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Thank you. I like Ireland.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

I have found that Germans are honest in speaking and dealing with technical job. What they feel, they say that. There are beautiful places to travel in Germany. I like Munich, good place to walk . I had visited 4 times to German for my technical need and found a better race.

• Koci
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

They are working hard .

• 10 months ago

If you can find a German born and raised in German I suggest asking them unforunately I wasn't born in Germany but I am part German.

• Hey_Irish
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

That is the most useless thing anyone has said to me for ages haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

The fact is that if you look at scientific advances Germany is good but not outstanding. Germany is indeed a hard working and efficient nation but it has many problems most of all it's belief that it is superior.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

They're crèpe at rugby union, rugby league and cricket.

• 10 months ago

They understand the value of "quality". Traditionally, Germans have always understood that if you're going to do something, you should do it right.

I wouldn't say that they are good at "everything". They have never had a boxing heavyweight champion, Germany has never done particularly well at swimming in the Olympics, but no doubt Germany has a lot to offer the world.

And I got through that entire question without mentioning the war. Until now. Hitler was an evil beyach, but how long do newly born Germans have to suffer for the past? 100 years? 200 Years? Have we stopped blaming the French for Napoleon?

• 10 months ago

That is just your biased personal view.

Some germans are good at what they do. Some are just stupid.

Some do architecture, some do nazi stuff.

• Hey_Irish
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

No its not, its a fact.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because they are honest people and their motivation is to make things better rather than to turn a quick profit. This is the same for Scandinavian countries such as Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Japanese too have much the same mindset.

• Hey_Irish
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

Yeah, i agree, they have this standard of quality that i really admire, why are you anonymous though?, its not like i'm going to know you ha.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.