promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 11 months ago

How do I study global warming at the college level? What kinds of jobs are there?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Much of today's college is PC-SJW indoctrination of today's drone. The clownish majors of environmental studies and fem-dumbism will land you right in the unemployment line.

If you must go to school, then take something practical like medical, IT, or engineering. Better yet, get into a trade. Electrical, plumbing, and carpentry can pay decent money. There is always a demand, partly because people today don't even know how to pound a nail.

• $@!ar W!nd
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Hey doc, I have to fully agree with you on this one. Good answer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Global warming has been going on for millions of years. Thats why ice ages come and go and then melt again. That will continue.

• james
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Great course as a minor to take. Take a major in sales. I see a future in door to door sales of solar panels, wind mills & energy saving items. Can be big money in it if you can set up a tent on the County fair circuit.

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

Study basic science: physics, chemistry, biology or geology. Take as much math as possible. Global warming is not typically something you go to college to get a job in. It helps to have a broad background, so don’t be afraid of taking courses in other departments, or having a double major.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

You don't. It's too limited a subject for an undergraduate major. What you can do is study climatology, ecology, biology, or something similar. If you go for a graduate degree, you might be able to specialize. If you major in spewing BS, however, you might be able to get a job working for Big Energy.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      11 months agoReport

Good answer

• 11 months ago

Go to any school that teaches Communism and they will fill your brains with this pseudoscience. And there are all kinds of jobs. All you have to do is lie, cheat and know how to scam. Here is a quote from someone who knows and has gotten rich from his lies. . .I mean 'over-representation'.

Quote by Al Gore, former U.S. vice president, and large CO2 producer: "I believe it is appropriate to have an over-representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience to listen to what the solutions are, and how hopeful it is that we are going to solve this crisis."

Follow the great LEADER who knows the way!

• 11 months ago

Go to a liberal arts college, take some environmental courses, and become a politician or media whore.

• zeno
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Sign up for fiction story writing as climate change was made up BS by al gore after

His first BS scam global cooling and then

Global warming were shot down. You have

To follow who creates these stories and

Connect the dots to realize they are fake

Made up bull poop. Got it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.