John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Do you support boycotting Israel and the BDS Movement?

• Favorite Answer

Nobody really cares to know of Israel. It’s Jewish and Arab nonsenses. Let fools be fools be fools for eternity. The world should walk the other way.

I don’t like the idea though that me buying something could be funding political interests which I did not elect. I do not want to favour any interests Jewish or Arab. I just want my Jaffa cakes and a cup of tea.

• In the end politics is a very stupid thing about ignoring necessity and promoting ‘sentiment’. Running a country should be like building a feat of engineering. And choice should independent of it. Choice is how people choose to live. The country just facilitates it.

• BMCR

No.

Boycotting Israel is merely an expression on anti Israel sentiment though its proponents like to pretend it is better than that.

• BMCR

Of course, that is predicated on the assumption that you are smart enough to do so, and based on your past performances in this regard, I do not have high hopes you will be able to accomplish that.

• abdul

No, I do not.

• John W

I don't boycott anything

Yes, and when Isreal apologiezes for knocking down the world trade center, and stops trying to destroy western countries and make us fight their wars for the expansion of greater isreal, i will no longer support the boycott and welcome them into the family of nations

• Richard

Semi-literate rant based on lies. Israel had nothing to do with the world trade center, etc.