Foot pain on arch when running?

I had a knee injury from like 2 years ago so I haven't been running as much but anyways so a few weeks ago I decided to go on a just a mile run, I ran a mile or so the day before as well and a 5k only a few weeks before. But on this particular run about a half mile into it, I started to develop some foot pain... show more I had a knee injury from like 2 years ago so I haven't been running as much but anyways so a few weeks ago I decided to go on a just a mile run, I ran a mile or so the day before as well and a 5k only a few weeks before. But on this particular run about a half mile into it, I started to develop some foot pain on my arch and it got to the point where it was too painful and I had to stop. This was like my 3rd run with my new sneakers so idk if that means anything but they are the same model or what not as my older sneakers and my left foot is not feeling pain so Im not too sure if my sneakers are the problem. But anyways after like 2 weeks of resting it by not running, I decided to go on another run yesterday and I ran for 3 miles until I started to feel the foot pain again and only managed to get another mile before it got too painful again and had to stop. So if anyone has any answers for the pain on my arch when running, it would be much appreciated, thanks!
5 answers 5