Please tell me the name of this 90 s song?

On youtube the musci video of the song is a bald woman singing, and she is wearing a black turtleneck like steve jobs and there are scenes with a huge sunflower in the background and the sky, and I can t remember the lyrics but she did say something about taking a walk.... if you could please tell me the name of... show more On youtube the musci video of the song is a bald woman singing, and she is wearing a black turtleneck like steve jobs and there are scenes with a huge sunflower in the background and the sky, and I can t remember the lyrics but she did say something about taking a walk.... if you could please tell me the name of this song I would greatly appreiciate it!
Update: thank you adg. i went through my liked videos (theres a lot of them) adn found it it's called Opus III - It's A Fine Day
. It's actually the reason I decided to work with img models.... Look me up my name is Devin Symone!