Extremely scared of infertility.?

I am a 20 year old male who has a crippling fear of infertility. I am a virgin and have never had a girlfriend, but I still have a strong desire to have children (Baby Fever I believe it is called). When I was in Kindergarten/First Grade, I had an operation to fix an undescended testicle. They caught it pretty... show more I am a 20 year old male who has a crippling fear of infertility. I am a virgin and have never had a girlfriend, but I still have a strong desire to have children (Baby Fever I believe it is called).

When I was in Kindergarten/First Grade, I had an operation to fix an undescended testicle. They caught it pretty early, years before I hit puberty thank god. But I read that even after such surgery, men may still have problems with sperm count. To this day, the left testicle has never rolled back up thankfully, however it is still closer to the border than my right one.

I have also read that lube can kill sperm cells.For a few days, I have used a water(?) based lube for masturbation daily (Trojan Closer in case you are asking). Can it seep into your hole and spread into your body that destroys the glands that make sperm? Does it permanently cause such sterility, or is it just for that daily batch?

I am in a tight economic situation right now, and I heard that fertility tests are very pricey. Is there any sure way to reassure myself that I'm okay? I really want to be a father in the future, I want to experience all of the wonderful things that fatherhood brings.