Chris asked in SportsOlympics · 7 months ago

Why do people think its ok that transsexual men compete in women sports?

Do they feel proud to beat women? When in fact they are a man?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I believe in that a Born Male to a Transsexual Female in most sports played should have there own league or competitive level as track n field , basketball , lacrosse , hockey ........ or play in a higher level of the Men's league

Matching Men against Females in very most sports is a slaughter for example the Olympic US Women's Soccer ( Football ) team easily loses to any top 100 Male High School Soccer 15-18 year old ( Football ) team in a match game .

A person to me has any right to change there sex to Female to Trans Male or Male to Trans Female and get mostly treated the same and fairly in society and try to be happy with life but in sports a Trans Female takes away records , medals , trophies and scholarships to female athletes that trained hard for several years or for life to get to her level to win and a Male with a better bio muscle mass still wins with a lesser effort is unfair to the hard working female .

• 5 months ago

because they think they are equal now to woman

• 5 months ago

Where? Who? Which sport?

• 7 months ago

Beats me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Hell no, that isn't fair. They're men, and men shouldn't compete with women. The world is going nuts.

• 7 months ago

Maybe a category of their own would be fairer?

• 7 months ago

If they couldn't beat poor women once in a while they'd always be losers.

• Jason
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Because they want equality when it's actually the opposite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.