Clem asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics Β· 10 months ago

Do you agree with the free speech FCC, felony charge for Obscenity or indecent speech?

I always thought free speech was our number one basic human right. I was surprised to learn the wings of free speech have been clipped with the federal communications commission, and the words censorship, obscenity or indecent. Your thoughts?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not agree with it and it should be declared unconstitutional.

πŸ˜‚ 😘 Lolz

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

1st Amendment Freedom of Speech does not mean you can say whatever you want, whenever you want.

Threatening and offensive speech has always been restricted, but your freedom of speech gives you the ability to petition against the government in public without using threatening or offensive words.

• 10 months ago

No, I don't. No proper American does either. Obscenity laws are a dated concept and shouldn't apply to communication between adults. If someone doesn't want kids to see something on the internet or TV, keep a better eye on the kids.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Tell TSA you have a bomb, see how that works, free speech right? Use social media to notify everyone you plan to shoot a school up or shoot the President, free speech right? See how that works out. Go up to a group of Hells Angels and tell them to Frig Off you fa**ots, see how that works, maybe exercise your free speech with a group Bloods and Crips and call them a bunch of ni**ers. Report back how that works out for you

• Integration 20
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

You have just demonstrated you neither understand, nor support free speech. πŸ˜‚ 😘 Lolz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Speaking with Honor your never be bother with censorship.....

• ClassyGoose
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

Screw off, how about that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.