DS M
DS M asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

If Julia Roberts used the bathroom in San Francisco, would she use the unisex bathroom called "the street" or exert her white privilege?

and use a toilet that only the rich can use?

Favorite Answer

If Julia Roberts used the bathroom in San Francisco, would she not use the unisex bathroom called "the street" and exert her Hollywood privilege and use the same toilets Oprah, or Mariah would use.

White privilege is a lie and has nothing to do with it.

• Troy

I always use the most sanitary and discreet facilities that I have access to for the purpose of relieving myself, my guess that is the same for people of any race or class.

• DS M

So like the rich, Apple and the other tech giants in SF, you say you would rather force the homeless to poop on the street because you Dems don't give a &$#% about the homeless and thank them for dying before 50 without healthcare.

She should package it and send it to you for inspection since your so interested

• DS M

That would help those being paid "70"K to clean up the streets...but you still didn't answered the question or resolved the problem of the homeless not having public toilets in SF where only the rich can poop in a toilet. Want to give that a shot or, as a VICTIM, that was your best?