EMFN_USN asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

No One Back From Death?

No one has ever come back from the grave except for Jesus. The problem is that we were not there when Jesus, according to the New Testament, returned to life. What happens to bodies in the ground? They decompose and sometimes quickly. Without any scientific evidence, the Bible expects all readers to believe that there will be a resurrection of the dead, regardless of decomposition. The longer I live (currently 54) the harder it is to believe in the resurrection event. What do you say? What if we have been deceived by religion? What if this life truly ends at the grave?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • justin
    Lv 6
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

did they say it is a ressurection of flesh and blood? i have spent the last few years of my life being a serious christian and in those years have seen so many supernatual events many involving god that i can't help but beleive. I would be stupid not to. There are those who die and come back regularly in our day and they sometimes write books about what they experience. everyone sees heaven differently but the core stuff is the same every time. i have a gift for faith comanding and what god informs me of is the same as what they say. there is only one other group of spirituals who have a strong claim against it which is mediums. mediums speak of a similar god spirit thing that is sort of everyone combined or something. similar love message and an explanation for ghosts. however if this is true ther is no spiritual entity that would explain what i see and those who die and go to heaven. they have no explanation. on the other hand god says that demons pretend to be ghosts and provide a perfectly cohesive explanation for mediums. If u want to talk send me a mesage facebook camaro codybattery, my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310.

• EMFN_USN9 months agoReport

You may write to me at: harpazo1965@gmail.com to continue our talk....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Whose there to stay awake and watch you in the moments of your death? God and Jesus are abnormally fast so unless someone has a firm grip on you or is touching you when you die then how can we know that God isn't planting bodies? If someone is watching you on video then God can hack it. If someone is right in front of you God can hack it. How you die and the symptoms around the time of your death mean something. What is on the other side I can only guess at. Try to live a healthy life.

• 9 months ago

A few people have on Game of Thrones.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i think i'll find out when i die

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The Bible, especially the New Testament, contains many miracles. It also contains a lot of good common horse sense. Somewhere in between those two extremes lies the mainstream beliefs of probably everyone who goes to church occasionally, including most of the clergy themselves.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It's taken you 54 years to realize this whole resurrection story is bullshitt?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yeah but a lot of people are worried about an afterlife, so they decide they'd better believe in a god just in case. It's called Fortran's Wager.

Source(s): Pascal! Pascal's Wager, sorry.
    • 9 months agoReport

I like Python's wager.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.