promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Why doesn't Trump EVER SPEAK abt ALL THE CROOKED U.S. BUSINESSMEN,who attract&hire illegals for CHEAP LABOR? Hiring illegals OVER U.S people?

Crooked businessmen even create "networks" to BRING illegals here, to hire them,.. instead of American workers. They place ads in South American countries

telling them to come to america. Why doesn't Cult leader Trump EVER address this? Is it because HE HIRES ILLEGALS

*ALSO*???

If you have video or links to where he has addressed THIS HUGE problem, provide it

or you are full of $hit without proof. (Bluster and FAKE NEWS doesn't count on MY ANSWERS.)

Serious answers ONLY. (Try me...)

Update:

No What about-isms

No "What about Obama"

no "What about Dems"

no "What about Clintons

no what about Hilary

THIS is a question of POLITICAL "SPECULATION".Civility is STILL required. In fact it is a RULE!

*SERIOUS* DISPASSIONATE answers ONLY. PLEASE! (You're just giving me greater community trust & "cutting off your own nose, to spite your face" when you turn question into a personal attack.) .I WILL take your points. Test me & you will lose. "He who laughs last always laughs best"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It was Democrat President Bill Clinton who got the E-VERIFY in place in 1996 so that greed-driven corporate bosses could be prosecuted if they knowingly hired undocumented workers, Conrade Bone Spurs.

No, to my knowledge, neither Trump nor the corporate colluding criminal conspirator Congressional Republicans have ever said anything about the CEOs who "expand profit margins" by hiring illegal immigrants and then underpaying those undocumented workers well under the national minimum wage---paying them "under the table" as part of these CEOs' focus on profits, not on people.

The President Obama program for the "Dreamers" (illegal immigrants living in the U.S. for five years or more prior to 2009), the Deferred Action for Child Aliens (DACA) is a smart way to deal with the problem you have noted: a two-year reprieve from deportation for American residents living here most of their lives, but brought here as little kids with no say in the matter. To get this deferred action on deportation, these young adults have to pay a fine, catch up on any back taxes owed, not have a criminal record, and they must speak English. Once they pass the test, they get to come out of the shadows and be more productive members of society, a big help to all of us. For one thing it saves taxpayers the more than $250,000 per person in taxpayer dollars that it would take to round each one up along with their parents and extended families, hold each one in detention (for which we do not have enough facilities, so more tax dollars for building them), allow them to go through due process (a constitutional guarantee---more dollars spent), and then deport them to countries most of them have no memory of ever being in. DACA allows these young people to get a drivers license, which also means they would have to get insurance---another protection for us should there be an accident---and they would have to have an address. These folks can attend college openly or they can join our military to defend their adopted homeland. While allowing the DACA program, the Obama team also got immigration at our southern border down to NET ZERO by 2012 by setting up a secret OPERATION COYOTE with ICE and Homeland Security to make mass arrests of human traffickers at the border, capturing all their equipment including telltale cellphones, confiscating these coyotes' banked assets, and then following the clues to their U.S. contacts for even more arrests and prosecutions. Keep these programs in place, would be my advice. You can lobby for that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Because he's one of them. He had illegals working at Mar-a- Largo.

• 11 months agoReport

COMPLETELY TRUE! good point!

• 11 months ago

It isn't Trump's responsibility to out crooked businesses. That's the legal branch jurisdiction not the executive branch.

If you are looking to blame someone blame Democrats since they are the majority leaders of the legal branch.

• ...Show all comments
    • 11 months agoReport

OPPS you just lost 10 points for that infantile personal insult. ouch burn.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Because they are his campaign donors.

• ...Show all comments
    • Armchair Goddess #1
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Look to the villainous anti-government (anti-democracy) Koch Donor Network exposed in the 2017 book "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" by Jane Mayer---all about setting up a corporate plutocracy with far right-wing extremists (GOP) help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Congress refuses to make eVerify the law, or to fix it so it is reliable

• 11 months agoReport

So Cult leader Trump has no power?? HAHAHA!! Show mw your proof,..You are a well know liar in Y/A. Proof or it never happen the way YOU claim.

• 11 months ago

My guess is most have Green Cards which is very legal!!!

• 11 months agoReport

That's not what a "green card" is, dickbrain. You are incorrectly interchanging LEGALS who are enticed by crooked businessmen, with illegals who sneak into the U.S. with NO work VISA.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

1) Because he is one of them. Trump doesn't give a sh!t about illegal immigration unless he can get his base to cheer him for ranting about it.

2) Because the primary employers of undocumented immigrants are farmers in red parts of the country. That's the one group Republicans won't attack no matter what.

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow told reporters on Monday that the president had not made up his mind on whether to support raising a federal tax on gasoline to help fund an infrastructure package

• 11 months agoReport

Stick to my ACTUAL question, Stewart. Not spamming me with cut and paste answers. I give you best answers often. Not this time though.

• 11 months ago

I wonder why Obama and Bush didnt too.

• ...Show all comments
    • 11 months agoReport

Does making Obama derangement syndrome "what-about-isms" answers make cult leader trump look any better, or does mentioning other presidents just lower the bar of expectations?. The past is the past. Be a problem SOLVER, not an excuse maker, saying "I'm only going to do as much as the last guy"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.